Breathable LIEWOOD rainwear for children - made of 100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester.
• Waterproof, windproof, taped seams, recycled polyester
• Water column pressure: 8,000 mm
• Comfortable, durable, lightweight
• Equipped with name tags and reflexes
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Detachable hood with bear ears on top
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Two front pockets
• Adjustable suspenders with back support
• Snap buttons in waist for ideal fit
• Adjustable foot straps
Color: Hunter green
Quality: 100% polyester recycled, oeko-tex
Dimensions: 1y - 3y
100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester
Sustainability and Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.